[peel] Radio Times 23 Aug 1999 - Do You Think I'm Sixty?

Domestic Empire domesticempire@...
Fri Nov 14 14:51:08 CET 2008

Well done Andrew, many thanks for this :) I've been meaning to scan my
copy for yonks but RT is such an awkward size for an A4 scanner I
frankly haven't been arsed. I decided to photograph them instead.

Regarding Copyright, it would be extremely irresponsible for me to
say, "Fuck the copyright", but...! These articles are in the public
interest for sure and while technically not antique, they are
none-the-less historic. No one can argue we are attempting to get
something for nowt instead of legitimately purchasing it as in ripping
a cd for instance.

Copyright certainly isn't without worth or as trivial and as a lot of
the 'Kids With Blogs' would prefer to have it.

It's a thorny issue to be sure and with a great many pricks on either
side of the fence.

gary (";)
johnpeel.net