The Problem Of Hi Fi...

lionelgramaticus stuart.jones40@...
Fri Nov 14 07:59:53 CET 2008

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> wrote:

> Hi Fi
> The Roy Hill Band (27/6/1978 and 9/4/1979
> Nicky & The Dots
> The Molesters
> The Zones (25/5/1978 and 22/9/1978)
>

> I have sessions rather than progs
>
> I have Hi Fi,
> I don't have either Roy Hill Band
> I have Nicky & The Dots
> I have 2 Molesters sessions (although I suspect the second may
>          be short of a song)
> I have both Zones sessions but certain the 2nd one is short of at
> least one song
>

> If no one else has a better suggestion I'll start putting them up for
> download over the next day or two
>

> martinw

Martin!

Wow, wow!!

You're a star, a true gentleman and possibly the greatest
person who ever walked the earth!!

THANK YOU for replying to this, I'm shaking with excitement.

I'm new to all this - WHERE DO I GO to see the downloads, and grab them?
Are there any sessions YOU are after?

I'm so grateful - in advance - that I can't sit still.
What a twat, eh?

Martin, vast, uncontrollable thanks, again.

- Stewy (mr obscure)