[peel] The Problem Of Hi Fi...

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Thu Nov 13 14:36:51 CET 2008

> <<tuned into Fat Jack's astonishing show every night, taping like a madman.>

I am sure that someone on this list will be able to help you!

Did you keep any of your old tapes? We are particularly interested in any
whole shows from those days.

Many of us recorded the shows at the time, but then edited down to keep the
tracks we wanted, losing Peel's links and much of the magic of his shows.

For this reason you may well find that someone has the session tracks you
want, but it is less likely that the whole shows will still exist.

If you do have any old shows on cassette or reel, we can help you with
ripping them to a digital format, both to add to our archive of Peel shows, and to
distribute them via the internet to the people on this list.

Cheers!

Rocker