[peel] 500 Box: new show (18 November 1990)

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Nov 11 17:38:45 CET 2008

Whoa, my 30th. birthday! :-)

Thanks again Steve, and to everyone else for all their contributions
lately. I've not been active here for about a month, and it took me
about two days to catch up with all the new goodies on offer.

Eddie.