[peel] 'The DK Box': 53 Shows from 2000

Robert Ward r0bertward@...
Mon Nov 10 10:00:20 CET 2008

That particular fella is actually a 'One World' session done at Maida V - the dirty little interloper - and isn't a patch on the Peel Acres happening (as far as I can remember (because you see memories is all I have))

The Peel one was done on 30th March 2000 (THE DAY AFTER YOU DECIDED TO STOP TAPING FM!) and I think featured only 2 Calexicans

Sorry for the churlish tone of this  - you have done sterling work in aid of the preservation of the peel archive, and I thank you for it

Rob