'The DK Box': 53 Shows from 2000

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Nov 9 02:48:00 CET 2008

Crossed testicles? Ouch.
hokasombat, if you share all of this material, you are a God. In fact,
you may even be The God. Please please please...
Lots of cups of tea

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Robert Ward <r0bertward@...> wrote:

> yikes,  it's entirely possible that the Peel Acres Calexico session
is in this bunch

> I am rather excited and scared (that it probably isn't) - "Gilbert"
from this session is quite remarkable (my monocle dropped from my
startled eye for the first time since Unity Mitford announced her
engagement to the Bishop of Bryceland)

> As an afterthoughtfortheday, the gatefold double vinyl of Joanna
Newsom's "Ys" arrived chez robert via Royal Mail today (still
shrink-wrapped after 14 hours - what am I playing at?!) and I can't
help thinking that John missed a trick by dying before this harpee had
done the odd session or twelve, the flamin' idiot.

> Fingers and testicles crossed for the manifestation of Calexico and
"Gilbert" in particular and for some charming chat from
parker-ravenscroft in excelsis