'The DK Box': 53 Shows from 2000

hokasombat davidnpaula@...
Sat Nov 8 21:13:03 CET 2008

Evening All.

I'm a newbie here and not too clear who amongst you to contact on
this, so thought I'd just post for all to see.

I've 53 full shows from 2000 - roughly February into March and August
into October ( - the time between I was out of the country).  Let's
call them 'the DK Box'.  The smaller number of these are from FM and
the rest from DAB.  Sound quality is excellent across all.  I encoded
these at the time into MP3s at 320kbps, since I thought that holding
onto them losslessly would be a little too obsessive.

Not having really done my homework, I'm not too sure which if any of
these are currently unobtainable.  (I only have about 9 or 10 of
the 'Peel Torrent DVDs'.)

Would these even be items of interest?

Question is - since I have nothing like the time available to start
uploading them through Megaupload or wherever, who could possibly do
this on my behalf and get it all distributed?  I'd be more than happy
to send them out to someone (responsible!) on 4 x DVDs, which would
probably be quickest.

Best wishes ( - and someone please dig up some more 75-77 stuff,
which was when I was listening most avidly ...)

DK

P.S: I have a small number of Peel's 'slots' during Alan Freeman's
Saturday show in the mid-70s, where he and Walters used the pretext
of advertising his own show to torment Fluff horribly.  These are
pretty nice-sounding and I could throw these in too.