6th/7th March 2001 Beefheart sessions

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Nov 8 18:07:04 CET 2008

Thanks Phil and Steve!

Maybe Megaupload's just waiting to update. At any rate, I have another
eight shows to rip from the latest batch Colin sent me, so yes, Steve,
it is a golden period for JP addicts (and no, Colin, I'll never get
fed up with doing them, don't worry!). In fact, I sometimes wonder why
all this Peel is suddenly becoming available now, four years after he
left us.

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]