6th/7th March 2001 Beefheart sessions

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Nov 8 17:36:44 CET 2008

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for the ripping and sharing of the latest shows this week. I'm sure they are all
much appreciated by everyone, but there's been quite a lot become available the past
couple of weeks and it's sometimes easy to lose track of things.

Not sure the Megaupload download numbers can be right because I definitely downloaded
07 Feb 90 and 28 Oct 90 as soon as they came up. Thought I had the other one as well,
but seems not... Bonus!

Fantastic to have so much becoming available. Seems like some sort of golden period for
old shows the last few months, so many thanks to everyone for all the ripping and sharing.
Long may it continue.

Cheers,

Steve