400 Box 1 New Show, 1 Corrected show

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Nov 8 10:17:32 CET 2008

Hi Bill,

Many thanks indeed for the new show and the re-edit. I've had a go at updating the Wiki
for the tracklisting and stuff:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_August_1979
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_August_1979

Also, I tried to send you an off-list message the other day, but not sure if you got it, so
sorry if I'm repeating myself. There were a couple of other small things I was wondering
about when I was sorting out the Wiki pages for your epic 12 (now 13) shows.

One was the 16 August 1979 programme. The tracklisting I did reflected what was on the
shared recording. But there seemed to be a bit more of the show on the tape, according to
tracklisting pics you posted to the Photos section of the newsgroup site.

(Tracklisting)
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_August_1979

(T129 tape page for one of the two tapes covering this show0
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/T129

I was wondering whether the actual cassette contained the material on the lower listing
I've marked "16-9-1979 (2)".

The other thing was that I've tried accessing your link (below), but it only connects to an
empty page (this might just be me).

> 32 400 box shows available here
>
> http://www.mediafire.com/Peel400

Anyway, this is only minor stuff. Thanks so much again for ripping the shows and sharing
them. Doing the tracklistings has been a real pleasure (still a little bit more to do). Having
access to the handwritten tracklistings was a real help.

Cheers,

Steve W