10 Jan 1979 & 14 Feb 1979 (400 box query)

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Nov 6 15:53:56 CET 2008

Thank you!!!

Although I have to say that Rapidshare.de is the single worse (by
several miles) upload site. Some great porn links but viciously long
wait time and short window, so if you miss it you have to start again.

Rapidshare.COM is great, it is the DE version (Rapidshare.DE) that
should be avoided IMO

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "saipanda" <saipanda@...> wrote:

> OK, here's the second one. Link on the Wiki page:
>
> http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_February_1979
>
> Thanks again to Rocker and Jimmy!
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steve
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "saipanda" <saipanda@> wrote:
> >
> > Cheers Rocker, Have downloaded them from you and converted them
to mp3. Have
> > uploaded the first one, second is going up as I write. Can do
similar to this for other
> ones
> > not shared yet as you put them on the iDisk.
> >
> > Link etc for 10 Jan 1979:
> > http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_January_1979
> >
> > 14 Feb 1979 coming in about an hour.
> >
> > Many thanks indeed to Jimmy for the ripping.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > PS Just to agree with Rocker and Steve (Teenage Kicks) from the
other day. Rippers,
> please
> > don't let the Wiki hold you back if you don't want to do it.
Hopefully other people can fill
> > in any gaps. It is supposed to be a group thing.
> >

> > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, rockerq@ wrote:
> > >
> > > I have had these shows returned to me as FLACs by Jimmy, but
they have not
> > > yet been shared, unless Jimmy has put them up somewhere.
> > >
> > > I think there are / will be quite a few like this, as I don't
have time or
> > > discspace to put every show onto my iDisk, so I have
prioritized the ones I am