[peel] 10 Jan 1979 & 14 Feb 1979 (400 box query)

Jimmy Stepek jimmystep@...
Thu Nov 6 10:00:26 CET 2008

I've been in touch with Dr M and he has kindly agreed to speed correct the files I have (lack of time/ability being my problem). Once corrected we can then share them.

Thanks again to Dr M.

Cheers....Jimmy

--- On Wed, 5/11/08, rockerq@... <rockerq@...> wrote:
From: rockerq@... <rockerq@...>
Subject: Re: [peel] 10 Jan 1979 & 14 Feb 1979 (400 box query)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 5 November, 2008, 8:17 PM

I have had these shows returned to me as FLACs by Jimmy, but they have not yet been shared, unless Jimmy has put them up somewhere.

I think there are / will be quite a few like this, as I don't have time or discspace to put every show onto my iDisk, so I have prioritized the ones I am ripping myself.

When we have decided on a long-term solution (ie server or website), they should all go on - in the meantime I will put these up for now - check my iDisk in a day or so! (uploading takes several hours!)

Cheers!

Rocker

<<Can anyone tell me when these two shows will be shared? They appear to be ripped according to the wiki (ripper = Jimmy). I'm keen to hear what JP says about the O Level track, the group being Ed Ball and associates.

http://peel.http://peehttp://peel.<wbrhttp

http://peel.http://peehttp://peel.<wbrhttp:

Incidentally, my first batch of tapes is now winging its way back to Rocker.

Dr M.>>