Peel 1981

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Nov 6 09:36:56 CET 2008

Hi Karl,

On the Wiki, I've tried to sort out the various 1981/1982 shows floating around. Please see
the two updated year pages:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1981
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/1982

If you (or anyone else) wants to contribute any tracklistings, corrections, etc, that would
be great. If the Wiki seems too much of a hassle, just send me the info off-list and I'll
paste it up.

Kev, I was looking back through the old messages and seems like there were another
bunch of (mostly 1981) shows shared by you and Julian -- at least as far as I can make
out. These seemed to pretty much come together on a torrent that has since died out.

I've done a couple of Wiki pages to try and reflect the situation as I understand it. Maybe
you could check to see if this is approximately right (so credit goes where due).

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Julian%27s_Tapes_%28torrent%29
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Kev%27s_Tapes

As long as I haven't completely misread the whole thing, it might make sense to unify the
two pages if you and Julian are good with having such a page up there (or I can take both
of them down if you're not).

Many thanks again for the shows and re-upping the missing 1982 ones. I love that Elton
John pub pianist session as well.

Cheers,

Steve