[peel] Re: best of peel vol 8[with introductions]

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Wed Nov 5 19:47:16 CET 2008

no problem dudes,if ever i open my own pub im going to have these ''best of peel'' volumes playing in the bar & restaurant in a continous loop,the ale and grub might be crap but im willing to bet the punters will pour in.

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] Re: best of peel vol 8[with introductions]
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 3:53 AM

That's great! I take it this will be included in your selections for
my 2008 Peel Sessions poll, then? ;-)) (hint hint)
Seriously, thanks again for this, Mike: proves that even compilations
can yield hidden treasures.

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups. com, "dontsleepinthesubw aydarlin"