First Rip - Saturday 10/9/94

alanforduk alan@...
Mon Nov 3 00:43:00 CET 2008

So, for my first rip I decided to do one of the shows in which I get
a mention !
Other than that it's a fairly unremarkable show.
Sessions are from Rugrat and Blubber.
The whole show ran from 4:30 to 7:00 pm, but this starts at 35mins in
and stops at the 6:30 news, about 85 mins. This is followed on the
tape by 5 mins of Johnny Walker, so I kept it in.

There's a slight crackle throughout the recording, which gets pretty
bad towards the end. This may render it unlistenable to some people
but, hey, it's got me on it.

Apparently the Fall track he played for me was Kicker Conspiracy.

Cheers

Alan

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJVMJG7R
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VYJ81I7C