[peel] Re: Peeling Back The Years

michael stoecker michstoecker@...
Sun Nov 2 23:24:28 CET 2008

Heavens to Betsy, didn't realize there was shortened versions. What I have is -

Parts 1-4 (Each 40 min) Prob the edited copies.

Parts 5-6 @ an hour a piece. Originals?

Let me know if anyone wants em.

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: thebarguest@...
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:08:21 +0000
Subject: [peel] Re: Peeling Back The Years

            Thanks Mike.

But......

Are yours the repeated, shortened versions of a few years ago,

or the full, original 1987 broadcasts ? If the latter, that

would be great, if not, thanks anyway, there may be some folks

who didn't pick them up at the time.......

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, michael stoecker <michstoecker@...>

wrote:

> I've got all six parts of the Peeling Back the Years piece. I'll

try to upload them later.

> Michael

> To: peel@yahoogroups.com

> From: so_it_goes_2512@...

> Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:07:37 +0000

> Subject: [peel] Re: Peeling Back The Years

>             Wow! I've heard this before, but only in poor sound and

never in