Reply: RI: [peel] Re: FF85 Re-request

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue May 20 11:55:40 CEST 2008

Oops! Better get on that right away. Thanks for letting me know,
David: Media Fire shows the downloads, but, since it doesn't seem to
differentiate between success and failure, I had no way of knowing of
these are merely attempts or not!! Sincere apolgies, and I'll try to
get it right straight away.

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "david.groves@..." <david.groves@...> wrote:

> Steve wrote:
>
> "I suggest you download my list (my site) and compile them yourself."
>
> Thanks for this but, unfortunately, the download starts then stops,
using two different computers, two different browsers, etc.  Even
hitting the side of the monitor didn't work - and that normally does
the trick!