FF85 Re-request

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon May 19 18:37:48 CEST 2008

This was because he made a list of 70 but only played the top 50 (as you
can hear on the files I have uploaded, he claimed he was thinking of
making it 100). He did the same thing in 1980 (65 tracks) and 1981 (60
tracks). Finally, his recently discovered self-made chart of 1977
featured 61 tracks, and the 1999 chart had Monkey Steals The Drum as an
'honorary number 51'. All these will eventually appear on my site (in
fact, I recently did a post on all the songs that made number 51).
However, if you can't wait, I suggest you download my list (my site
<http://festivefifty.blogspot.com> ) and compile them yourself.

Best wishes

Steve [Teenage Kicks]

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "David Groves" <david.groves@...> wrote:

> There seem to be 70 tracks from this "fifty" – try
searching for "jp f50
> 1985" on soulseek – they're the tracks, no Peelie talking.
Any problems,
> let me know and I'll see what I can do.

ROGER