Scream And Dance Peel sessions?!

Marcelle mar.celle@...
Fri May 16 11:17:37 CEST 2008

Hello, in a couple of months my mix album (double vinyl only) will be
released on the Klangbad label (the Faust label) in Germany. It's gonna
be called 'DJ Marcelle/Another Nice Mess Meets Her Soulmates At Faust
Studio Deejay Laboratory', (amongst others a nod to the old dub albums
King tubby meets the upsetter at.. etc.). it will contain some 34
tracks, mostly recent stuff, but there's one really old track: 'In
Rhythm' by Bristol band Scream and Dance. Thanks to Rocker I am now in
contact with one of the two singers, Amanda Stewart. She asked me if I
could find a way of obtaining their two Peel sessions. I thought of this
group of course.. So.anyone has Scream And Dance Peel sessions
(23/3/1982 and 1/2/1983). They also did a kid Jensen session.

Thanks!

Marcelle
www.anothernicemess.com <http://www.anothernicemess.com/>