[peel] Peel sessions by Gore

Alan Ford alan@...
Tue May 13 21:34:27 CEST 2008

As someone who gratefully takes all downloads offered, but is not currently in a position to give anything in return, I would like to say a hearty thanks to all those who are sharing.

Hearty Thanks

Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martin Wheatley
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 12:40 PM
  Subject: Re: [peel] Peel sessions by Gore

  At 23:28 12/05/2008, you wrote:

    I've put 3 Gore MP3's in the Files section (not session tracks):

    While there I listened to "John_peel_name_jingle.wma" in which John
    mentions a session by Bob.

    Now their first session is another great one I'd like to get hold of.

    Alan

  There were 3 Peel sessions and also a Simon Mayo one (which
  6Music repeated a couple of weeks ago)

  I'll put the first session up when I do the Gore ones   (so many
  sessions ...  so little time...  so little space on Divshare!)

  martinw