[peel] Re: another one

markbursa@... markbursa@...
Tue May 13 15:19:22 CEST 2008

>>I think he was actually the guitar roadie who stepped in live  to
fill the gaps whenever Kurt was feeling  chemically-enhanced<<

I think Kurt was genuinely a fan of the Exploited - so  to him it was like
having a punk rock legend in the band. Same with Pat Smear,  formerly of the
Germs. Also the In Utero stuff is much more textural, with  layered guitars - so
it was impossible to play as a 3-piece. Kurt was very  rarely off his tits
live. The probelms came when Nirvana weren't on the  road....

Mark