[peel] Simon Joyner - "The Cowardly Traveller Pays His Toll"

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Mon May 5 15:51:01 CEST 2008

In 1991he played the Fall's "Shiftwork" LP in its entirety, across two consecutive shows (side A one night, side B the next). I taped it off the radio. It was great having a copy a week or two in advance of the official release date. Not sure if the record company were as happy though.

[I've managed to track down the dates of transmission - Sat 9th March & Sun 10th. LP not released until 15th April.]

DM

Roger Carruthers <roger.carruthers@...> wrote:                                And if he hasn�t played at least several Fall albums in their entirety when they first appeared (the Unutterable is one I�m pretty sure I remember), I�ll eat my turntable...
 Cheers
 Roger_,_._,___