[peel] Request: Wire

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Thu May 1 02:16:08 CEST 2008

Unfortunately, I seem to have a month or two's gap about then, Dr. M.
However "The Grizzle", who's recently started a blog called "A Peel A
Day", is currently upping shows from just that era. He's currently up to
21.08.02, so with a bit of luck he might be uploading the show you want
in the near future.

The blog's at http://peeladay.blogspot.com/

Eddie.