[peel] 1999 Festive Fifty: a re-request

lollygagger lollygagger@...
Thu Mar 27 16:38:54 CET 2008

Hi from what I recall in December 1999 John played listeners All Time Favorite F50

I am looking into web sites that allow uploads that can be shared as I am thinking of uploading a tape per month.

Windows live have started one allowing 5gb to be uploaded.

I am new to this sharing files on the net.

Though it would be nice to have John's voice interlaced on my Peely tapes I went to great effort at the time to remove the DJ's voice. In which case can't any of the missing chart tracks be found on any of the P2P web sites?  I was fairly selective of any of the tracks I choose to keep that Peely played so it goes without saying that I still think the tracks that I kept are great :)

 Gordon

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:31 PM
  Subject: [peel] 1999 Festive Fifty: a re-request

  Last time I asked, I managed to fill several important gaps in my
  Festive Fifty collection bar this one. Somebody out there must have it.
  So, here goes: Please, is there anybody with a recording of the 1999
  Festive Fifty? mp3, big3, 3wisemen, flic, flac, floc, ogg, oog,
  igg...anything. Thank you.
  Steve (Teenage Kicks)