a capella dub poetry record called "miss world",circa 1983-84

luxuria68 luxuria68@...
Wed Mar 19 08:26:33 CET 2008

Hi George,

Sorry, it's been ages since I've been back to this group! But yes, my
nick is in honour of H.Devoto's Luxuria. And thanks to all who
responded to my question about the "mystery dub poetry" record. Cheers
all!

Ivan