More sad Kershaw news

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Wed Mar 5 01:21:13 CET 2008

Hi.
    No, I think they were forced to get rid of the birch around
1978 because of the EEC (surprise, surprise) !

    I've heard stories of Liverpool folk who were birched in the
Isle of Man who certainly "learnt their lesson" and didn't transgress
again (although I'm not an advocate of corporal punishment).

    The 'Fast Show' was great as was Steve Coogan's stuff (apart
from 'Tony Ferrino') ..........

Bye.
Guck Hughes

`