Oops, I did it again

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Mon Jun 30 23:22:39 CEST 2008

Wow - what a nice thing to happen - thanks !

I used Rapidshare recently to share a Peel show and it was
very quick and easy. Sign onto the free "Freezone" and "Collectors
Zone" and you can check on how many have downloaded your item.

http://rapidshare.com/

Btw Glastonbury this year - what's it turned into ?
Winehouse - I'd rather listen to the original 60's stuff if I
want black soul/r&b. Peel did it best - one 60's soul/r&b song
every 2 hrs ! Ie nice in small doses.

Must admit I've not heard anything by that
Jay-Zee... Some rap I like, if the "music" is good eg Beasties.

Thanks again. Let's share all Peel shows - he'd surely
have wanted it that way ..............

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, John Bravin <john.bravin@...> wrote:

> One day late as I had to watch Spain trash Germany at Euro 2008 and
Jay
> Z trash Noel at Glastonbury.
>
> Right now No 49 (Clash - Police and Thieves) is ripping to MP3 so
the
> whole C120 should be done tonight. I obviously didn't like No. 50
> (Buzzcocks - What do you get?) back in 1979 so that is one of the
> missing tracks. All Peel voice links intact so far.
>
> It will take me a day or two to work out how to upload.
>
> John
>
> John Bravin wrote:
> >
> > Not forgotten, just not been in the country for a while. In fact
it's
> > sitting here looking forlorn saying "rip me rip me". Maybe this
Sunday.