[peel] Wedding Present, Darren Hayman, Ballboy play Derbyshire hestival

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Tue Jun 17 21:06:45 CEST 2008

I'll be there giving out Dandelion Radio flyers! (Fat bloke in shades and a
sunhat, weather permitting)

Come & say hi if u spot me!

Was fantastic last year - and this year I have a "special" ticket that gets
me into Mark Hibbett's entertainment in the church on the Friday night!

Cheers!

Rocker

www.dandelionradio.com/rocker