Cravats 1981 Peel Session

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Jun 17 04:19:26 CEST 2008

Fellow Peelites

Since I reposted the link yesterday, I have had a spate of downloads,
so I hope all is well with you. Just in case, though, it is still
available at:

http://www.divshare.com/download/4735217-c9d

If anybody still has problems, let me know and I will send you the
file personally.
Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]