For those that like Bucketfull of Brains Bands

tony donaghey tonydonaghey@...
Mon Jun 9 22:01:47 CEST 2008

For those that saw Robert Coyne play guitar for his Dad and wondered what else he did - here's a chance to see him in live action with the bands The Scoundrelles at a gig put on by Bucketfull Of Brains- Tony
http://www.myspace.com/robcoyne
  ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=300558273&MyToken=8851af13-9f62-44da-8d6f-bb7d0241edcd'>The Scoundrelles</a>
Date: 09 Jun 2008, 17:12

The Scoundrelles are lunching (sorry, launching) their brand new album, "Atomic Batteries To Power!" on Sunday 22nd June at the World's End in Camden, as part of those pleasant Bucketfull Of Brains afternoon things. We'll be on at 7-ish.  All the details on our page in the Upcoming Gigs thingyHope to see all you UK friends there, it'll be our first gig as the Scoundrelles for 5 years, so DO expect Alex Chilton looseness.  Steely Dan we ain't...The Scoundrelles