[peel] summat for weekend ......

michael stoecker michstoecker@...
Mon Jun 9 17:17:54 CEST 2008

Just looking in my tome (Peel Sessions) and it appears that the Essential Logic session is not listed in the sessions section of the book. Ken list's Essential Logic on the broadcast dates (both the original and repeat).

Am I blind? Can someone confirm that the session isn't in the sessions section?

How many sessions did Essential Logic have?

The one from this broadcast was originally broadcast Feb 21 1979.

Michael

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: thebarguest@...
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 13:20:28 +0000
Subject: [peel] summat for weekend ......

            John Peel Show 790403

Here's part 2 -

http://rapidshare.com/files/120965997/Peel_790403_-_pt2.mp3

Highlights are :

Peely saying he vowed as a youngster never to

go to Goodison Park ! I feel the same way about

Anfield...... but I would make an exception for

a special event, like Tony Blair's execution.

A track from the seminal first album by the Fall

(" I run away from toilets....... ", ha ha) !

A very dangerous hydrogen bubble in the news bulletin....