Just Joined - Hello!

jontyscribble matthew@...
Mon Jun 9 13:56:27 CEST 2008

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Martin Wheatley <martinw@...> wrote:

> At 21:01 06/06/2008, you wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >Just joined and thought I'd say hello. As I am sure is the case with
> >everyone here, I have been a fan of John Peel for as long as I have
> >been a fan of music (so most of my life) - with a special affinity for
> >the late eighties, early nineties.
> >
> >The Sessions I would most like to have, but have never been able to
> >track down are those by Elevate and Mazey Fade (and Levellers 5 I
> >guess actually).
> >
> >I have a few tapes in the loft somewhere that I recorded off, so I
> >will have a root to see what I can uncover.
> >
> >Anyway - nice to meet you all.
> >
> >Matt
> Welcome
>
> I'll put up the Mazey Fade session in a day or two
> Elevate and Levellers 5 did 3 each and that's a bit much
> to cope with at the moment
>
> martinw

Wow - now that would be great - just knowing that one day it might be
possible to get hold of these sessions is fantastic! I've been
searching for years. So this feels like some kind of miracle.

I guess I have to point out that Mazey Fade did three sessions as well
- but to get even one of them will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Matt