[peel] The Pastels debut Peel session

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Jun 9 11:25:38 CEST 2008

> The fourth track in the session, "Trains Go Down the Track", wasn't broadcast, presumably because of lack of time.

It's annoying when 6music re-broadcast "classic sessions" and then omit tracks completely! I'm sure it's just to annoy the listeners - nothing to do with time constraints!

They rebroadcast the 2nd Nico session a while ago (ie the one not released on Strange Fruit) but missed out a track..gutted! The rest of it was amazing..