summat for weekend ......

saipanda saipanda@...
Mon Jun 9 09:13:46 CEST 2008

 Haven't listened to the
> second file yet. Wonder what happened to Everton that day.

appears to be that Everton lost 3-1 away at Bolton.

But just so us LFC fans don't get too carried away, our FA Cup semi-
final replay at Goodison the following night, as referenced in the
second file, was a 1-0 defeat for our mighty team. Oh dear.

Also, I'm absolutely certain I was there. Can still clearly remember
the goal (a header by Jimmy Greenhoff). Probably should have
followed the Peel philosophy on going to Goodison!

Anyway, just a little background as you listen to the two files...

Cheers,

Steve W