[peel] Oops, I did it again

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Sat Jun 7 11:12:01 CEST 2008

Not that these things really matter, but according to the C90 I have of
the 1979 Festive Fifty, Complete Control is at No.5 and White Riot at No
26. White Man was No.3.

Peel introduces it by saying, "Last year, when we did it, the Clash's
Complete Control was at No.2.  Now it is at No.5"

Funny after all these years White Man now seems to be the people's
favourite.

John