[peel] Re: Meteors first Peel Session

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Sat Jun 7 10:04:01 CEST 2008

I don't know if you've noticed but when we cut and paste a link into an email sometimes; spaces get included into the link.
If you paste the link into your address bar then check for and remove the spaces, the link will work.
(See below the link for Voodoo Rhythm - there is a space between the 'h' and the 'a' of 'speedyshare'. Another space between the two 6s of '832439566'.)
Let us know if that solves the problem!
DeeDee

----- Original Message ----
From: Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, June 7, 2008 3:32:00 AM
Subject: [peel] Re: Meteors first Peel Session

Dear Dr.

Sorry, same thing happened, so I've given up trying. Maybe if you put
them on Divshare? I had no problem grabbing the Pastels session.
Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]
--- In peel@yahoogroups. com, Dr Mango <dr_mango2004@ ...> wrote:

> For some reason the links have got mangled in the process of sending.
>
> Either cut and paste the text of the speedyshare link into a new
window to take you to the download link, or use the tinyurl links that
I've added (presuming they work). Ain't technology wonderful?

> Voodoo Rhythm
> http://www.speedysh are.com/83243956 6.html
> http://tinyurl. com/4za95m
>
> Rockabilly Psychosis
> http://www.speedysh are.com/91890026 0.html
> http://tinyurl. com/47qqmf

tracks of the recent 6 Music repeat for this session (all that I
recorded). Encoded at 160 kbs.