[peel] Re: Purely Peel on 7 tomorrow

Alan Ford alan@...
Sun Jun 1 23:55:22 CEST 2008

That's exactly how I was going to do it.
I assumed you had some far more sophisticated method!
You saved me a lot of work, for which I thank you again.

Alan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 5:05 PM
  Subject: [peel] Re: Purely Peel on 7 tomorrow

  Dear Doctor

  Yes, of course. I accessed BBC7's 'Listen Again' section, and was thus
  able to stagger the session by first recording them on Audacity,
  pausing Real Player every half hour or so [since the BBC have
  thoughtfully disallowed recording using RP's record button], and then
  converting the recorded material to mp3. I then opened a new file and
  continued from that point, ending up with 6 large files. It took a
  long time, but I'll only have to do it once!! and it was worth it for
  the insights provided.
  Best wishes
  Steve [Teenage Kicks]
  P.S. To the people who thanked me, it was appreciated.