1977 Listeners Top Ten choices

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Mon Jul 28 22:41:59 CEST 2008

One more ripped C90. This one is from September 1977 and features
Listeners Top Ten choices.  Of varying quality, and edited musically,
but with most Peel links intact. Some punk, and some less than obvious
geriatric rock ( Kevin Coyne's House on the Hill and Family's My friend
the sun). And the wonderfully evocative Willin' by Little Feat (Weed,
whites and wine) . For those of you more familiar with Peel's love of
post 1977 music, believe me he was just as enthused about some pre-1977
stuff.

Ten_Years_Of_Peel_-_Listeners_Choices_1977_Part1
<http://rapidshare.cohttp://rapidshare.com/files/133158226/Ten_Years_Of_Peel_-_Listeners_Choices_1977_Part1.mp3>

Ten_Years_Of_Peel_-_Listeners_Choices_1977_Part2
<http://rapidshare.com/files/133158228/Ten_Years_Of_Peel_-_Listeners_Choices_1977_Part2.mp3>

More to follow

John