WE HAVE THE TAPES!

Dead Earnest deadearnest@...
Mon Jul 28 17:21:42 CEST 2008

Not quite sure re fm.
I remember recording the whole of the Pink Floyd Radio One In Concert broadcast in '71 and that was an FM broadcast but I'm not sure if at that point it was only FM after 10pm or whether there was FM before, but I know that the first Roxy Music session I recorded from, I think, '72, was FM so it may havebeen then. The one track I have from an Arthur Brown's Kingdome Come session in '71 was AM as you can clearly here the little whine at the back and the occasional fade when the signal seemed to disappear - ah, the good old days!! (lol)
Andy G.
www.deadearnest.btinternet.co.uk
www.myspace.com/deadearnestdundee
www.myspace.com/mermaidrockpromotions