[peel] Fwd: Missing In Action: The Lost Peel?

Roger Carruthers roger.carruthers@...
Sun Jul 27 20:48:36 CEST 2008

My apologies; you¹re right of course. I usually post via my Œmail client,
but on this occasion actually used the forum and must have done something
dumb.
Cheers
Roger
PS. I guess what I said below about regretting pausing out the Peel, adds my
voice to the argument in the ŒWe Got the tapes¹ thread that says, if it¹s
got John¹s voice on it, then any recording is better than none at all. 99%
of the music can still be found, but we can¹t afford to be too fussy over
the bits in between.