[peel] Peel Tapes - Contributions list

Neil Jenkins neil_jenkins.geo@...
Wed Jul 23 21:20:20 CEST 2008

Well, like an arse I was quick to pledge £20 but without bothering to find out how and when to make it available.  Therefore, if any secondary support is needed (such as the 'Rocker Postage & Packing' fund you mentioned!) then count me in.

Well done on getting those tapes, everyone.  Nicely done!

Cheers,
Neil

Dandelion Radio
The internet radio station inspired by John Peel
Independent - Original - Uncompromising

--- On Tue, 22/7/08, deedeeramain <deedeeramain@...> wrote:
From: deedeeramain <deedeeramain@...>
Subject: [peel] Peel Tapes - Contributions list
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 22 July, 2008, 11:11 PM

            Hello all!

As promised, I'll provide a list of contributions to the recent Ebay

John Peel Shoe Box Tape Bonanza!

Totalling up the sum of payments for the Peel tapes on Ebay, we got

464.24 pounds in roughly 20 pound increments (for some reason the

payments came to me as 20.0, 19.02 and 19.12 pounds).

Cost of the tapes was 529 pounds leaving a shortfall of 64.76

pounds.

Gary Smith and I split the difference between us and I refunded the

rest of Gary's mega contribution.

(I thought it best if we wrap up the sale of the tapes here. Other

people wanted to contribute but didn't have a PayPal account etc so

I'm hoping there will be volunteers if Rocker needs a

postage+packing fund)

I'm going to post a couple of pics (screenshots) showing the

payments coming into my PayPal account.

Thanks everybody for your generosity - look forward to hearing the

fruits of our endeavour!

DeeDee