Peel Tapes - Contributions list

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Tue Jul 22 23:11:31 CEST 2008

Hello all!

As promised, I'll provide a list of contributions to the recent Ebay
John Peel Shoe Box Tape Bonanza!

Totalling up the sum of payments for the Peel tapes on Ebay, we got
464.24 pounds in roughly 20 pound increments (for some reason the
payments came to me as 20.0, 19.02 and 19.12 pounds).
Cost of the tapes was 529 pounds leaving a shortfall of 64.76
pounds.
Gary Smith and I split the difference between us and I refunded the
rest of Gary's mega contribution.

(I thought it best if we wrap up the sale of the tapes here. Other
people wanted to contribute but didn't have a PayPal account etc so
I'm hoping there will be volunteers if Rocker needs a
postage+packing fund)

I'm going to post a couple of pics (screenshots) showing the
payments coming into my PayPal account.

Thanks everybody for your generosity - look forward to hearing the
fruits of our endeavour!

DeeDee