wanted for my ipod peel playlist, the model

Andrew Fox andrewianfox33@...
Tue Jul 22 21:20:08 CEST 2008

must be a 12 inch version, in german prefered or some other foriegn
language, in any electronic format,

i have a 12 hour program playlist and a 17 hour playlist which is the
12 hour plus the last night of the perfumed garden which is funny as
the PG is in separate tracks with the next track introed at the end of
tracks, and i play on shuffle repeat, so the next announced track
doesnt happen and something else does!! i really feel John would
approve, in fact he pioneered that ??  also i have a  cut down 2 hour
program which was hard to pick (down) but includes Bhundu Boys and
Altered Images and the Misunderstood.....  shows my age ....

any file or link or help would be appreciated

cheers  andrew