[peel] Re: A Peel Repository / Permanent Archive

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Mon Jul 21 10:27:33 CEST 2008

"Even" broadband connections tend to have transfer limits, sometimes
hidden in their Acceptable Use policies. For demon, for instance, I
believe it is currently 50 or 60G (download) per month.