[peel] Re: A Peel Repository / Permanent Archive

Paul Webster paul@...
Sun Jul 20 19:25:00 CEST 2008

I see a possibility of multiple multi-dvd "trees" to distribute shows.
Each person copying the tapes (and remembering to use something like Audacity to change the speed to get the duration right - which I see as potentially even more important to most listeners than having an exact audio copy of the material) could burn a DVD of a handful of shows and pass it on to 3 others who then each copy the contents and burn 3 more copies each and post them on etc etc.
I also volunteer for copying and distribution duty.

Paul Webster