John Peel tapes on Ebay - SECURED!!!

mollythecat63 chachaman2k@...
Sun Jul 20 15:08:47 CEST 2008

Hi
I also wanted to pay my £20 worth. I would also like to help in the conversion of the tapes.
I have an Apple Mac running Peak Pro Ver 5, and an Alesis Digital mixing desk to put it
through. I can also make DAT copies if these are needed for back up. I'm will to help in
any way possible.
Thanks
Chandy