John Peel tapes on Ebay - Paid for!!

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Sun Jul 20 02:00:19 CEST 2008

Chaps and chapesses - the Peel Tapes have now been paid for!

PLEASE DON'T SEND ANYMORE MONEY!!

Wow - thanks everybody! A very quick response means we raised 445
pounds very quickly by 20 pond submissions (for some wierd PayPal
reason the donations came at me in 20.00, 19.02 and 19.12
quantities).

One very naughty boy sent 200 quid so what I propose to do is refund
the excess to that particular gentleman plus half of the balance so
him and I cover the difference between the cost of the tapes and 445
quid between us. Hope that doesn't sound confusing!

I got up at 4 this morning to fly back to Saudi and I'm currently
pulling a night shift until 6am so I'm starting to hallucinate as
you can imagine!

I'll post the details of the PayPal payments over the next couple of
days to make this completely transparent.

Thanks for everyone's support and generosity!!

By the way - because nearly 650 quid was paid into my PayPal account
I've now got to provide proof to PayPal that I'm not money
laundering! Apparently all sorts of bells and whistles go off once
your account reaches 1700 pounds and because I'm nearly half way
there they need to have a chat with me! Doh!

DeeDee