[peel] Peel Tapes Upload Server Space

Tim Brooks tb666xx@...
Sat Jul 19 21:30:33 CEST 2008

agreed.... considering we just managed to drum up 500 quid in a couple of weeks - finding a host for our collective goodies seems like best thing to do - the problem with all these torrents/uploads is that the links have an expiration - if we can find a host (even if we each have to pay a couple of quid a month to keep it)... and a simple way of organising the files - then we can really find out which ones we are missing etc? - we can then also split out festive 50's, sessions, radio finland, interviews etc - pretty big job, but I think it would be worth the trouble......