[peel] Re: John Peel tapes on Ebay - SECURED!!!

Tom Bartlett tomb242@...
Fri Jul 18 17:53:49 CEST 2008

Nice one!

I am moving too next week and can sympathise with your plight! �20 from
me in the next week or two.

Agree with archiving to FLAC and once settled in to the new place I will
happily help out in the digitizing process.

Tom