[peel] John Peel tapes on Ebay - SECURED!!!

Mark Webb i50bar@...
Fri Jul 18 17:33:04 CEST 2008

Nice going DeeDee
Whats the best way to Paypal you, as a purchase or personal?
Mark

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Riving Ton
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 4:09 PM
  Subject: [peel] John Peel tapes on Ebay - SECURED!!!

  Ach!
  My secret identity is now known!
  Ladies and gentlemen - the Peel Group HAVE secured the archive for posterity!

  I'll arrange with Rocker for collection and then he will arrange (with consultation with the group) the digitising and distribution.

  Personally, I would like to see the tapes digitised in a lossless form such as FLAC for posterity's sake but let's have a debate about it as this is a democracy!

  If anyone would like to contribute to the cost of these tapes then I welcome nominal payments of £20 to my PayPal account of:

  mike_hyde@...

  If you don't have a PayPal account - don't worry about it. I prefer not to post addresses on the web for everyone to see. If there's a short fall then I'll cover it!

  Oh happy day!

  DeeDee